Welcome To Digital Dennis Blog !

This blog page contains all the latest news and gossip, whats hot and whats not with Digital Dennis. . Wedding photographer with passion and a portrait photographer with style covering middlesbrough, cleveland, teesside and the northeast.

Below are several weblinks to provide you with additional information about my services.

Digital Dennis Main Website.
Wedding Information Page.
Portrait Information.
Life Style Informaiton.
Harmony Story Book Package.
The Ivory Package.
The Ebony Package.
Wedding Galleries.
Portrait Galleries.
Customer Testimonials.
Landscape Work By Digital Dennis.

Digital Dennis. also offers alongside weddings and portraits, commercial and product photography, events, landscape work and image post processing and production work.

To see what I have been up to please read my blogs below.

Please remember all content and images with in this blog are copyright of Digital Dennis.


Wednesday 11 March 2009

Digital Dennis Gets The Royal Treatment

Finally after many years I have joined up with a professional organisation.

I have just become a member of the Royal Photographic Society they are a fantastic organisation very supportive to it's members. This will allow me to gain recognition for my work on a wider client base across the UK not only for my wedding work but for my portraits, landscape and commercial work too.

Also being a member of the Royal Photographic Society will give additional coverage to my work being available to a wider audience and will allow me to enter some very well known competitions allowing me to build up the Digital Dennis brand.

The Royal Photographic Society was founded in 1853 'to promote the Art and Science of Photography', a mission it continues to this day in the United Kingdom and through its considerable overseas membership making it the largest organisation for professional photographers here in the UK and world wide.

I am both proud and honoured to become a member.

No comments: