Welcome To Digital Dennis Blog !

This blog page contains all the latest news and gossip, whats hot and whats not with Digital Dennis. . Wedding photographer with passion and a portrait photographer with style covering middlesbrough, cleveland, teesside and the northeast.

Below are several weblinks to provide you with additional information about my services.

Digital Dennis Main Website.
Wedding Information Page.
Portrait Information.
Life Style Informaiton.
Harmony Story Book Package.
The Ivory Package.
The Ebony Package.
Wedding Galleries.
Portrait Galleries.
Customer Testimonials.
Landscape Work By Digital Dennis.

Digital Dennis. also offers alongside weddings and portraits, commercial and product photography, events, landscape work and image post processing and production work.

To see what I have been up to please read my blogs below.

Please remember all content and images with in this blog are copyright of Digital Dennis.


Monday 26 May 2008

Vectra Stobe Shoot

Been busy this weekend with a pet project for myself for a change I went out near Brotton with my trusty steed who takes me every where and setup in the middle of no where with some strobe lighting mainly a Nikon SB800 and a Nikon SB600 and several stands and loads of other camera goodies including trying out several new ball strobes imported from Japan all lighting was triggered using Nikons superb CLS ( creative lighting system ). I am the the first UK photographer to be using the ball stobes and first impressions are excellent these are a fantastic addition to a main lighting setup. I turned no where into a studio for a set around Vauxhall Vectra some of the images are below to see more of my work the take a look at my FLICKR Galleries..



No comments: